Solea Dental Laser
Introducing the Solea Laser
Changing your dental experience - in a good way!
Imagine your dental visits without the shots and needles.
We believe in providing you with the ultimate patient experience, following the golden rule, “Treat others how you would like to be treated.” This starts by investing in the best dental technologies to improve your dental visits. The Solea Laser is no exception at our dental offices in Mitchell and Kimball, SD.
What is the Solea Dental Laser?
This CO2 dental laser is the first of its kind to be approved by the FDA for hard- and soft-tissue procedures to make your visits faster, painless, and with no healing time – the right direction for dentistry. Its unique wavelength guided by a computer can perform any type of dental procedure, including:
You'll Love This Dental Laser
Your trip to the dentist just got easier.
The number one fear people have at the dentist is the needle. With the Solea laser, needles are a nuisance of the past. We can do routine dental procedures (fillings, etc.) without injecting anesthesia.
Traditionally, you had to wait for your anesthesia to settle in before we could start your procedure. With the Solea laser, your dentists can complete high-quality dentistry faster, leaving you more time to your day.
Parents love how much easier children’s dental visits are, thanks to this laser. If your child has to get a filling, this process makes it super easy for them. Plus, you don’t have worry about your child biting cheeks and lips after a dental filling.
Tired of feeling numb after a dental treatment? The Solea laser is pain-free and doesn’t leave a numbing sensation. Plus, this laser is non-invasive with little to no healing time. You can get right back to your day without any discomfort.
Trust Your Smile With Our Dentists in Mitchell and Kimball, SD
As a husband and wife team, Drs. Eric and Jennifer Veurink are dedicated to bringing modern dentistry to our patients. They recognized the innovation the Solea dental laser can bring to you and jumped on the opportunity to make your dental care easier and more effective.
Here’s just a taste of what our dentists can offer you:
What can you expect with the Solea laser?
We will have to wear safety glasses during your procedure. Since you aren’t numb, you’ll feel a sensation (but no pain). Patients describe feeling something cold (like ice cream) for a second every now and then. Our team will walk you through everything from start to finish, so you’re aware of what’s going on without any surprises.
What are Our Patients Saying About the Solea Dental Laser?
“My daughter just had a filling without any numbness or drilling! She was all smiles walking out of the Dental Care Center saying, ‘That didn’t hurt at all, I didn’t feel anything!'”
— Actual Parent
Laser Dentistry: What Can Be Done
From simple to complex procedures, the Solea Laser can do it all.
- Dental Fillings We can use the laser about 95% of the time. It all depends on the severity of your tooth decay. While you won’t receive anesthetics, we can still perform the high-quality work to restore the functionality and look of your tooth. Under the Solea laser, your filling will be durable, long-lasting, and done quickly in one visit.
- Crown Lengthening If you’re suffering from a “gummy smile,” crown lengthening adjusts the gum and bone level to expose more of your teeth and less of your gums. This is a common procedure and is done beautifully with our innovative technology.
- Gum Contouring Gum contouring is similar to crown lengthening to correct smiles that seem “too gummy” or uneven. Using laser dentistry, our dentists can comfortably sculpt and mold your gums to expose more of your teeth and less of your gums.
Want to see the results? Here’s a look at gum contouring for an actual patient:
- Depigmentation Are you dissatisfied with the color of your gums? Are your gums appearing too dark? Are you noticing dark spots? Depigmentation (AKA gum bleaching) is a cosmetic dentistry procedure used to lighten your gums.
Dark gums occur when your body produces more melanin than normal. With our Solea laser, our Mitchell dentists can complete depigmentation comfortably and quickly.
Want to see some results? Here’s a look at depigmentation from an actual patient:
- Aphthous Ulcers You probably know Aphthous Ulcers as canker sores: Small, painful sores on the base of your gums or inside the mouth. We can easily remove those ulcers with laser dentistry. Talk to us today to see if you’re the right candidate for the Solea laser.