Whiten Your Smile, Brighten Your Image, And Give Back!
We are excited to announce our new event Walk In Whitening event at Dental Care Center!
Everyday Life Can Dull Your Smile
Over time, our teeth can appear more yellow, gray, or dull. It could be stains from the food we eat or it could simply be an effect of age. With professional teeth whitening at Dental Care Center, you don’t have to settle for a less than gorgeous smile.
Be Proud Of Your Smile
Whether food or age is the reason your teeth aren’t as white as you like, you can get your gleaming white smile back through professional whitening at our practice! The safest, healthiest, and most effective whitening method is to leave it to the professionals. We offer in office whitening or custom take home trays using the Opalescence tooth whitening system. We also carry refills for those of you who have already whitened using custom trays, but would like to brighten your smile again.
- Step 1: Brighten Your Smile!
- The week of March 30th to April 3rd, we will be offering a no appointment needed experience for folks who want to brighten their smile! Walk in anytime that week between the hours of 8am to 5pm Monday through Thursday, or Friday 8am to 12pm, and get a vibrant, professional whitening treatment in under 90 minutes. You can choose between a take home whitening treatment for $200 with custom made trays, or an in office treatment for $300 and get instantaneous results.
- Step 2: Brighten Your Image!
- And better yet, get a new headshot while you are looking fabulous! We are partnering with Twisted Wire Design to gift every client a complimentary session for them to update their headshot! Look great on social media, business cards, or just for your loved ones! Your headshot is a walk in, no appointment needed day, too! Walk in headshots will be at Twisted Wire Design, 1101 N Main St, from 10am – 1pm on Friday, April 3rd. Session is complimentary, digital files may be purchased for $150 and will be donated directly to Smiles For Life. For additional info regarding your headshot, or what to wear, call Allison at the studio, 605-933-0154 or see them online here.
- Step 3: Feel Good & Give Back!
- If you schedule your whitening appointment for the Walk In Whitening Event the week of March 30th, 100 percent of your money will go to helping children! This is your chance to get the beautiful smile of your dreams and give back children in need. All proceeds from teeth whitening and headshots will be donated directly to Smiles For Life! This organization promotes dental health and oral care to underprivileged children around the world. See more about this amazing organization here.
Help More Kids By Helping Us Spread The Word!
Whether you choose to have your own smile whitened or not, you can make a big difference in the lives of sick and underprivileged children around the world simply by spreading the word about this opportunity on Facebook!
Thanks for helping us make a difference in children’s lives!
If you have any questions about keeping your teeth looking clean and white, ask us! We’ll help you find the best solution to get your whitest, healthiest teeth!
Take advantage of the week March 30th – April 3rd. We have set aside our time to provide you flexible scheduling for your custom whitening experience! Walk-in’s available or call us to reserve your preferred time.